Lopi Large Flush blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

FrancoD13

Jul 27, 2022
Boxford, MA
Hi. Started using my new Lopi Large Flush wood insert over the last couple of months. Love the unit!!! I have one question related to the blower. My blower now is either on or off. I could swear the first month or so it had variable speed options with the dial. I noticed this because the blower is a bit loud. Is there a reason that it would only be one speed now? On high. Is it a blown resistor? and if so...how can I get fixed?

I called the store where I purchased the stove. He assumed it was the rheostat as was mentioned here. He is going to send someone out to look at it.

I called the store where I purchased the stove. He assumed it was the rheostat as was mentioned here. He is going to send someone out to look at it.
I called the dealer I got it from and was told the same but they were so shady about it. They said they have the part for sale. I went down there with the old one and my warranty paperwork which said blower covered years 1 and 2. They said that electrical is cover only one year. But I didn't see that anywhere in the warranty. They wound up letting me have the part under warranty but it didn't work. I just ordered one online and it worked fine.

BTW it's super simple to swap out if they don't follow up with you.