I Went through considerable trouble shooting after my wife neglected to remove a pellet bag from the hopper and it got up into the auger. I was sure the auger motor had burned out or the gear box had given way. Turns out the tube to the flow switch was plugged. During this lengthly trouble shooting I shocked myself once removing pellets from the back of the circuit board. My auger now runs continuously. There is no fault light, and the auger LIGHT seems to work normally. Everything else works. The stove shuts down normally as long as you manully interrupt auger power. Did I fry my cicuit board? or is something else hooked up wrong. I followed the wiring diagram. Any ideas?