Lopi Revere Door gasket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drdoct

Feeling the Heat
Jan 24, 2008
Griffin, GA
Does anyone with a pre-2004 Revere know how big the gasket is supposed to be? My door gasket is visible when the door is closed, but peeled off when it stuck to my paint. I did a small break in fire because I had to repaint the stove because it had sat outside for years before I got it. I wondered if you were supposed to see the gasket when it was closed anyway, but now it's peeling and I want to go ahead and replace it. Also.... Do we have to get Lopi parts from the dealers or is there a place to order them direct? All the dealers in my area don't carry or really sell much Lopi things But can get them ordered. Well if they have to order them, then why couldn't I just order them myself? Does Travis allow public purchasing of parts?

thanks

BTW... The stove really impressed me with how thorough it burns. I was just burning pallet wood, but got the stove up to 500 on the top. I closed the bypass but left the air open and everything in the box burned to pure white ash. Probably a regular thing to epa stove people, but I've never burned a stove that would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.