Lopi review

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not promoted by me. Is there an audit trail for articles?

I think aundentio guy did it. He was fixing the color on the alerts. Teal is gone. I looked for audit trail, none found yet.

Can it be demoted back to a forum post?

Found it, you actually go in edit and hit promote again, then it gives option to delete promotion. Not intuitive but easy enough.

Yep, it's back in the main forum. It might be helpful to have a sticky posting for this forum that can act as a bucket for this kind of tip.

I see the new Promote option now. What is a feature as in Promote to Feature?

That sends it to the home page in a larger block. I am not using at this point. I have. Some examples I can post later. I am thinking of getting rid of media slider on front page and seeing if we can do feature and an article index. Lots of widgets in xenporta2.

Status
Not open for further replies.