lost in central MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about these folks for a Harman in Jaffrey, NH the owner Larry seems to be very knowledgable and seems to know his stuff.

Heart Line Stove Shop & Heartline Structures
261 North Street
Rt 137 North
Jaffrey, NH 03452
Phone: (603) 532-4513
Fax: (603) 532-4577

CygnusX1 said:
You can try Royal Fireside in Uxbridge, MA. They are very knowledgeable and extemley helpful.

Royal Fireside helped me out when I was having problems with my stove. Considering that I didn't buy the stove from them and they went out of their way to help me, I would recommend them to anyone.

Stay away from Creative Fireplace in Oxford, I bought my stove there and they will not support you after the purchase. You'll be lucky if they return your phone calls.

I second that. I bought my stove there, Ian, the owner is a great guy and is very helpful. They are actuall located in Mendon MA.

Google the name and the website comes up.

I buy my Bio Bricks from Robbins Garden in Oxford, Ma. They have Breckwell and St. Croix. I have not decided on a stove yet so not sure how there service is.

Shawn

I just bought a harman XXV from squires in monson. it was re manufactured so that took $300 of the price. Very knowledgeable people. 5 squire ave in monson ma

Status
Not open for further replies.