Low Flow Showerhead Recommendation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DenaliChuck

Mar 25, 2008
South Central Colorado
Standard disclaimer: I'm in no way affiliated with Evolve...

I just installed a couple Evolve Roadrunner 1.6 gallon/min shower heads in our showers. They are not only 0.9 gal/min less than "low flow" shower heads, but the water flow shuts off when it reaches proper temp (no more hot water down the drain while teeth are being brushed). Best of all, both my wife and I liked the quality of the spray.

http://evolveshowerheads.com/

They list for $40, so not cheap, but definitely high quality, and this coupon with the company is good for 25% off in 2008:

evolvethanks08

DC

DC,

Thanks for posting...

Does this belong in the boiler room or the green room?

I am looking into one for off-grid use.

Thanks again,
Steve

Don't know where the post belongs; whatever the moderators decide is certainly fine with me.

BrownianHeatingTech said:
DenaliChuck said:
Don't know where the post belongs; whatever the moderators decide is certainly fine with me.

Did you put the showerheads in order to save water (Green Room), or in order to enhance the domestic hot water capacity of your heating system (Boiler Room)? :)

Joe

YES! You hit the nail on the head Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.