Luftkonditioning wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rosswegener

Mar 24, 2017
United States
Just bought a luftkonditionering wood stove model combi-therm and was looking for an owners manual to find out how to operate stove any help would be greatly appreciated

Is Luftconditionering the brand or a description in German. Got a picture or two?

Reactions: Easy Livin’ 3000

Attachments

• IMG_7377.JPG
    IMG_7377.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_7378.JPG
    IMG_7378.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_7379.JPG
    IMG_7379.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_7380.JPG
    IMG_7380.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_7381.JPG
    IMG_7381.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_7382.JPG
    IMG_7382.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_7383.JPG
    IMG_7383.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 259
Ah yes, jetsam reminded me that we have had a post on that unit once before. That one looks brand new, was it ever used?

I haven't found a manual. Is the lower right dial connected directly to an intake damper or to a thermostatic coil?

Neat looking stove...

Looks like a cross between a stove and a wall furnace. I am curious what its clearance requirements are.

Looks like a cross between a stove and a wall furnace. I am curious what its clearance requirements are.

The dataplate says it's 4" rear and sides under the original 1979 UL1482 standard.

The other thread has the email address of a guy who says he has an owner's manual... but
I imagine it might be in Swedish!

It is new I bought it on an auction for $5 the dial is to increase or decrease the fan speed in the bottom of the unit. I think it is a direct vent but not sure where to find this type of stove pipe. Outside pipe is roughly 10" and the inside pipe is almost 6"

Without knowing how it's designed it's hard to say what chimney is required. I see a side pipe joining the outer jacket looking down the flue connection. Are they taking fresh air off the outer jacket or is this exhaust air and if it is, from where?

The fellow in the linked thread made his own: 12" outer pipe, insulation, 10" middle pipe, 6'' inner pipe.