thewoodlands Posted By thewoodlands, Dec 22, 2017 at 6:37 PM

1. thewoodlands

thewoodlands
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 25, 2009
    Loc:
    Foothills of The Adirondacks
    I took 5 or 6 loads of pine branches to the town wood dump, what's left is in the picture. It was 87 when I came in today but the temp is starting to drop.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    heavy hammer likes this.
  2. thewoodlands

thewoodlands
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 25, 2009
    Loc:
    North of us is getting hit pretty good with what seems like high winds and lightning, they have lines down with a bunch of trees on power lines. The storms have been staying west of us heading north so far.

Certain areas north of us have received two inches of rain real quick with another 1-2 coming in, they have a flood warning on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. heavy hammer

heavy hammer
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jul 18, 2015
    Loc:
    Kirtland Ohio
    We have been having storms as well here just west and south of us I figure it's just a matter of time till we get ours. It is supposed to heat back up the coming week so we will see what storms we get. I haven't worked a summer storm yet this year so we will see.

thewoodlands likes this.
  4. thewoodlands

thewoodlands
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 25, 2009
    Loc:
    I was just talking with the wife about possible storms this week with all the hot weather. I'll start working early in the morning this week and stop around 12 or 1, the work should include stacking and bucking up some pine logs which should open up one of our trails again.

heavy hammer likes this.