Making Traditional Saw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! It must have taken a lot of practice to get the process so smooth for an unedited video like that.

Nice job! Welcome to the forum. Is that recent weather or from a previous year? No snow here yet and fairly warm but I am OK with that. Winter drags on too long here anyway.

No snow here either and with current temps none in sight.
The title confuses me. Not sure how this relates to making a saw. It's more like making kindling.

No snow here either and with current temps none in sight.
The title confuses me. Not sure how this relates to making a saw. It's more like making kindling.
How long did you watch BG? There is a saw at the end, and some kindling :).

Yes, but after 10 minutes it lost me. It needs some editing and some close up shots of the various components as they are being shaped would be helpful. At a distance the whole process is not apparent until the very end.

I'd be interesting about finding out more about the nice looking house, insulation, how it's heated, etc.
That's a fair amount of snow...it must at high latitude or elevation.

Status
Not open for further replies.