Melting!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warm_in_NH

Minister of Fire
Dec 17, 2013
central NH or N.E. CT.

The news did a story bit with this song and scenes of melting snow, running rivers, puddles, storm drains, etc. Well done. Tried to find a link to the video on NH chronicle but no go.
It's melting, there's mud, different birds at the feeder, a little more spring in people's steps!

I think the thaw has started!!! :cool:

So far so good - the melt has been slow. As much as I want it to go away at this point, it'll make a mess if it goes too fast.

The wet, warm weather the next few days should do some damage to the snow...

Agreed. Same here, slow n easy, rivers are opening up bit water levels aren't too high, some sunny days would be nice to help dry out the exposed areas (my driveway).
Still a lot of snow in the woods though.

My driveway looks like it's ready to host Go Deep Mud:

http://www.godeepmud.com/schedule.html

A wonderful place just across the border from NH in Lebanon, ME. Or - as my sister-in-law calls it - redneck Mecca...

Status
Not open for further replies.