All Other States MENARD'S SOFTWOOD PELLETS

Icemanxxxv

Oct 20, 2014
Smithville MO USA
Living in Kansas City my options are limited for pellets. Last year I bought 5 tons from the local Sutherland's Hardware and was less then satisfied with the product. Low heat output lots of ash and fines. So it is back to Menard's this year! Right now they have their softwood pellets for the same price as there hardwood. I don't know a thing about the softwoods as they only sell them by tho ton and do not have any on the floor to investigate. If anyone can shed some light on these pellets I would appreciate it. I'll try to get more information as soon as I am to get a UPC label code.

Icemanxxxv

Oct 20, 2014
Smithville MO USA
They are Marth Wood Shaving Supply Softwood. What Is your take at 220 per ton. Any feedback would be appreciated. Prices are up this year so I'm thinking of running a 50/50 mix pellet and corn in my Accentra this season

Icemanxxxv

Oct 20, 2014
Smithville MO USA
Yeah I got 2 tons of Sumerset Hardwood and 1 ton of Menards Softwood. they were delivered yesterday. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Marth Softwood Pellets. Cleaned the stove today. Ready for another season!

Wooden Head

Burning Hunk
Sep 14, 2009
West Michigan
Yeah I got 2 tons of Sumerset Hardwood and 1 ton of Menards Softwood. they were delivered yesterday. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Marth Softwood Pellets. Cleaned the stove today. Ready for another season!
Marth fall into the lower segment of pellet quality. Low heat and high ash.

Icemanxxxv

Oct 20, 2014
Smithville MO USA
Oh well live and learn. Maybe they will burn better than in the past, but not really my luck. Burning the Sumersets right now. Might start in on the Marth softwoods while it is not as cold.