Midwest Renewable Energy Association, Energy Fair June 19-21

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Rohr

Minister of Fire
Jan 9, 2008
SW Missouri
A great event, been there, love it. Wisconsin in the summertime :)

Great exhibits, classes and foods. If you can make it out stop by Caleffi C-10 and say hello. We are cleaning out the warehouse and I will have a pile of scratch and dents, and misc parts to unload.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 4.45.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 4.45.16 PM.png
    53 KB · Views: 192
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 4.51.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 4.51.05 PM.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 189
I might be able to go this year. How about a time on Saturday for forum members who want to meet and greet? Karl of Northwind, any interest (organizing) this?

That already exists. It's called the beer tent!
Seriously, though, I'll be happy to help. It's my craziest weekend of the year. You can always stop by the NorthWind Renewable Energy LLC booth. we have an effecta 35 KW boiler installed at a building there. we might be able to do a tour of the install. Saturday night tends to be the get together and hang out late time. There will be a great funk band playing.
Cheers,
karl

Well worth the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.