Mind if I say something nice?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for the internet ........ Irish Proverb "Ní ólann na mná leann ach imíonn sé lena linn."
Women do not drink liquor but it disappears when they are present.

Here's one to close the night with....

Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin.
There is no fireside like your own fireside.

What no fire water? This is a hearth forum got to have fire around somewhere?
Naturally taken in moderation, not for use behind the wheel or opperating heavy equipment

elkimmeg said:
Naturally taken in moderation, not for use behind the wheel or opperating heavy equipment
So does operating a 500 lbs wood stove count as "heavy equipment"? %-P

Roospike said:
elkimmeg said:

Sometimes. Friend of my wife's got fired one Friday afternoon. Came home and got drunk and decided to start a fire in the stove. The fire didn't start fast enough for him so he tossed in some gasoline and burned one whole end off of the house.

BrotherBart said:
Roospike said:
elkimmeg said:

Sometimes. Friend of my wife's got fired one Friday afternoon. Came home and got drunk and decided to start a fire in the stove. The fire didn't start fast enough for him so he tossed in some gasoline and burned one whole end off of the house.
Well , there ya have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.