All Other States MISSOURI MENARDS OUT OF PELLETS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Icemanxxxv

Oct 20, 2014
Smithville MO USA
According to my local Menards and their website there is a manufacturing shortage of hardwood pellets . They are only allowing a cash and carry 1 ton limit. Problem is they are no stock. I went online to see what was available softwoods were available for order because they do not stock them in the store. Order placed expected delivery 2/10/2020. Got an email this morning expected shipping date to the local store will be the 20th of Feb. Order promptly cancelled. I guess poor planning on my part will lead to using the heat pump when these pellets run out.

My local Menards has 5 bags in stock per their app (which works good). Haven't had anything in stock all week, then they show 5 bags? Aren't they shipped in 50 bags per pallet? Can't even find heating pellets on their website. Used to be able to. Something is strange.