Missouri vs EPA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If wood burners don't clean up their act, the government will do it for them. Unfortunately there are way too many wood stove/furnace owners out there who could care less about clean air and the environment. Improper burning of green wood and old smoke dragons are killing the industry. This should be a wake up call for all of us who love to burn wood. Just my humble opinion.

I am for freedom to burn stoves.
Just to add Wood Stoves are being looked at like the Tobacco Industry.
In some areas its being looked at to ban wood burning because of health concerns in populated areas.
The American Lung Association is funding alot of these wood stove change out programs to newer EPA stoves to get the smoke dragons removed.
So I say all of this as there is a picture being painted here.
So even tho we all believe in freedom to burn a wood stove we have to be part of the solution or a solution will be forced upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.