More Money In The Bank :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
285903225_1162373971012157_1528752543467651338_n.jpg

Liebe Gott! What kind of wood?
I am just a poor deprived Rebel. mind if I drive up to Yankeeland and get a truckload of that?

Liebe Gott! What kind of wood?
I am just a poor deprived Rebel. mind if I drive up to Yankeeland and get a truckload of that?

Hardwood mix, split over the winter, a mix of semi seasoned and fresh split. Roughly 2 cord (I'll know for sure after I stack it :) )

Come on up, I know a guy :)

nicely done, it's a good feeling seeing a pile like that. I've got another 3/4 cord bucked up and waiting to split. How far ahead are you? I've got about 8 cords right now css. So set for the next 2 winters (approximately).

nicely done, it's a good feeling seeing a pile like that. I've got another 3/4 cord bucked up and waiting to split. How far ahead are you? I've got about 8 cords right now css. So set for the next 2 winters (approximately).

Same here, with this load.

I'll take another load or 2 in the fall.

Are the splits from the pile of rounds behind the wheelbarrow?
And what's behind the heap of splits? I can only see the blue tarp on top of it..

Are the splits from the pile of rounds behind the wheelbarrow?
And what's behind the heap of splits? I can only see the blue tarp on top of it..

Splits were delivered.

Behind the heap of splits is 1+ cord covered with the tarp. Beyond that is another 2.

To the right in the back ground is the splitter (covered w/blue tarp), and rounds and "to big splits" that need to be tended to.

I've got 5 plastic pallets, 2 8' wood racks, 2 4' racks, all waiting for a job ;) ;)

Reactions: Woody Stover