Mt. Vernon AE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew1024

Jan 29, 2008
Central NJ
I am looking to pull the triger this week on a stand alone Mt. Vernon AE. How do I know if I get one of the newer manufactured ones with the updated control board?

There should be none of the older ones out there, unless you buy a used stove. Anything new in the box was sent back to Quad during the last "Quality Hold" and they updated them all. The boards have a sticker on them with the revision, but I can't remember the newest one.

My Mt. Vernon AE was manufactured 4/08 and is has the latest controller Board Rev C my dealer confirmed this when the stove was delivered. I have about 4 hours on this stove with no issues we will see what happens in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.