My Englander Pellet Stove 25-IP,55-SHPIP 55-TRPIP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bigbrat

Nov 1, 2016
Canada
I'm wondering if there is a proper way to clean behind the combustion blower.
When I take the blower off and clean it and try to clean inside the stove..I really don't think that I'm getting it all..can I take a blower and blow the ash that my vacuum can't reach and blow it inside the stove?
Or is there something I'm doing wrong..
My stove runs for about 10-11 hours then it shuts down by itself..the fire will go out but will still feed pellets so I'm assuming it's a blocked airway..any help would be appreciated

Look on here for the leaf blower trick. I have 2 Englanders and that’s what really does the trick.

Eric

Reactions: Bigbrat
Look on here for the leaf blower trick. I have 2 Englanders and that’s what really does the trick.

Eric
So if I hook the leaf blower outside the house to the stove pipe..and I have a leaf blower that goes in reverse it will suck all the ash from inside the stove?
I've never had a leaf blower so I'm assuming that they will suck or blow?

Open the stove door when you do the leaf blower so as not to
cause too much vac in stove

Reactions: Bigbrat