Imperial 25-IP/55-SHPIP/55-TRPIP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rickcross26

Nov 1, 2023
Québec
Ok hi every one , sorry for my english, am not that good at all, ok i have a englander 25-IP/55-SHPIP/55-TRPIP and i clean it up pretty good check all gaskets, but its built poor heat, i read a thread here about the same probleme and the solution they find its the jumper for the external thermostat, but mine the jumper is there, id try différent ajustements on feed ou burn ajustements, but thats not working i mean wen i increase the exhaust blower or the feed screw they not increase at all they the exhaust blow dont change sound to get faster or lower still the same rotation and the feed screw its the same1 or 9 it turn at the same time, so i burn pellettes for nothing really sheap heating the blower fan is always stop. Can you guys help me