My Harman Accentra Insert keeps blowing fuses after 1-3 hours of use?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rblanks

Nov 22, 2021
Gunnison, CO
My Harman's Accentra insert pellet stove keeps blowing fuses after 1-3 hours of use when the stove is good and hot. Any ideas? Thank you

Usually means you have pinched a wire somewhere,last time it was slid back in, or just a wire has ribbed into the insulation.

Usually means you have pinched a wire somewhere,last time it was slid back in, or just a wire has ribbed into the insulation.
Thank you. I pulled the stove out and did not see any pinched wires. It blew again last night. Maybe it is the distribution or combustion blowers or the auger feed motor. I live in a remote area and can't find any service repair people. Are there any other diagnostics I can check or videos on how to check these motors? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks so much.

Thank you. I pulled the stove out and did not see any pinched wires. It blew again last night. Maybe it is the distribution or combustion blowers or the auger feed motor. I live in a remote area and can't find any service repair people. Are there any other diagnostics I can check or videos on how to check these motors? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks so much.
You could install small amp inline fuses on all the items you mentioned, and see what blows. Som epeople run dual fuses on their igniter also.