my stash... :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abj1969

Sep 17, 2007
S.Jersey
figure since everyone else is posting pics of their wood that i would share what i have.

its not near as much as what allot of you guys have but it will work for me..

mave 90% of what i will need this winter already split. still have to stack the rest. then i'll split for next winter. hopefully the tree guy that has dropped off three loads already will continue to drop more off for me..

wood004.jpg

wood006.jpg

wood008.jpg

wood009.jpg

wood010.jpg

wood011.jpg

wood012.jpg

Seems like you're in pretty good shape. I need me a tree guy to drop big rounds off for me!

Wow, good thing you have a splitter! Those piles would be insurmountable for a hand splitter like me with not much time on his hands.

No problem heating there!

can't see the pick at work....

but after reading I imagine its not the classic handlebar 'stash i was thinking of after seeing the title. : <}

You have the right idea in pic #1 but the rest of that mess has to be cleaned up before the rains come...that's good wood on the ground. And way to spread out.

Looks like you are gonna be warm outside and inside by the time you`re done :)

savageactor7 said:
You have the right idea in pic #1 but the rest of that mess has to be cleaned up before the rains come...that's good wood on the ground. And way to spread out.

i'm working on it man.. like i said i have most of what i need this year already. the rest i'll start splitting and stacking as i can.

Nice supply of firewood you have there! Been chilly at night here past 2 nights my stove is running right now...

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.