My Windhager Biowin install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>
When the market matures and becomes more competitive, more volume, I'm expecting condensing, modulating, pellet boilers in the future.

It still blows my mind that the gas crisis was in 1972 and the industry still has some waking up to do.

Old thread I just finished reading. Thought comes to mind:

This slow response toward change & efficiency by the Gas Heating Industry applies to any industry where the resources are cheap (too cheap?). It just doesn't pay to expense a lot of R&D dollars for little payback. Life fact.

I'm just grateful there's sites like this with crazy passionate people who share their personal experiments & experiences with the rest of us. It gets my brain thinking of what could be, rather than what is.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.