Name this wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mbcik

Dec 30, 2017
Oregon
Anybody know what this stove is? I’m really most interested in the capacity as I just bought a 2.6 cu ft Regency I2600 and I’m wondering how they compare.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 39644E59-97BD-4D5E-8CE7-84422DA5A5EE.jpeg
    39644E59-97BD-4D5E-8CE7-84422DA5A5EE.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 295
Anybody know what this stove is? I’m really most interested in the capacity as I just bought a 2.6 cu ft Regency I2600 and I’m wondering how they compare.

Thanks!
Crooked Chuck. But that's just his surname.

Looks like a Tiffany to me.

Stoves should always have stripper names...

Reactions: Riddlefiddle
Looks like an older Haugh's Frasier Elite, with that distinctive door. It was a small/med insert capable of heating about 1200 sqft, 1.75 cuft firebox if memory serves. Its missing its surround. It was a non catalytic steel secondary burn baffle system. A good stove, nothing spectacular. Your new hybrid cat/air tube system on the 2600 is very far superior. I recently have begun selling Regency and Hampton and are onboard the train. Their original hybrid design lacked some robustness in the cat engagement frame, but the new design seems to be just great. It has a sec air tube to get the process going and the cat element finishes the job, high efficiency and still a pretty burning stove. You have a superior stove there. Good luck with it. It should be superior too, as it is a high end unit price wise as well. The Hamptons' castings (the cast side of Regency) are amongst the best quality I've ever seen....

Stovelark. Do you know who does the Hampton castings?

Jimbob. Earl doesn't have the fancy glass.

Someone who actually knows something about stoves should be along with a less silly guess soon. ;)

I was going to go with "Bob" . . . and then I saw your post. Maybe we should compromise and go with "Robert." ;)

I was going to go with "Bob" . . . and then I saw your post. Maybe we should compromise and go with "Robert." ;)
As in Robert Burns?

Gie me ae spark o' Nature's fire,
That's a' the learning I desire.

Hi BG, yes they are cast in Germany, but don't have the foundry info- I can find out and will report back. Am becoming a big fan of the Regency brand, now that I know more about them. Nice robust heaters and like I say, their castings are superb...Take care.

Francis.

Hi BG, yes they are cast in Germany, but don't have the foundry info- I can find out and will report back. Am becoming a big fan of the Regency brand, now that I know more about them. Nice robust heaters and like I say, their castings are superb...Take care.
Thanks. I wasn't thinking Germany. Now you have me wondering if it's Olsberg.

Thanks!
Just bought two yesterday not so sure on this whole cat thing.

Does anyone know if the Hampton fronts will fit on the I2600? I ordered contemporary then saw the Hampton afterwards.
Maybe, it's worth asking at a good Revere dealer.