Napoleon High Country 5000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dreamers

Aug 28, 2015
Nova Scotia
Hello,
We live in eastern Canada and will be building a new house next summer. We are planning on having in-floor radiant heat and are also planning on having a wood burning fireplace. The fireplace would not be a significant source of heat, but we love wood heat and would like some heat from the fireplace. The great room (where the fireplace will be) is approximately 750 sq feet with 10 foot ceilings.
I may have the opportunity to buy a second hand Napoleon High Country 5000 fireplace, but am having a hard time finding reviews - other than the one review on the Napoleon web site.
I’m wondering if anyone has experience with this model - any thoughts/reviews would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much in advance!

Hello,
We live in eastern Canada and will be building a new house next summer. We are planning on having in-floor radiant heat and are also planning on having a wood burning fireplace. The fireplace would not be a significant source of heat, but we love wood heat and would like some heat from the fireplace. The great room (where the fireplace will be) is approximately 750 sq feet with 10 foot ceilings.
I may have the opportunity to buy a second hand Napoleon High Country 5000 fireplace, but am having a hard time finding reviews - other than the one review on the Napoleon web site.
I’m wondering if anyone has experience with this model - any thoughts/reviews would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much in advance!
Actually, I just found out it is a High Country 8000.