NC30 Door Gasket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kraco14

Jan 5, 2017
NE Georgia
I have searched on here and couldn't really find the answer that I was looking for. If it has been answered, please forgive me.

I am planning on replacing the door gasket on my NC30 once it starts getting colder but I am not quite sure what to get. I looked on the Englander website under "parts" for my stove but did not see a gasket kit listed. I think I found what I need on Amazon but it doesn't have any reviews and doesn't list the temp rating for the cement. Anyone use this before and if so, is this what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance!

Amazon product ASIN B09LFVZ6B5

The Englander model is the 30-NC, a search on that term will be more fruitful. Use a good RTV adhesive for a good bond of the gasket to the door.

The nc30 gasket is super dense and hard. Buy the Englander OEM part. Lots of forum members have had problems with aftermarket door gaskets since the density and actual diameters are not standardized.

The nc30 gasket is super dense and hard. Buy the Englander OEM part. Lots of forum members have had problems with aftermarket door gaskets since the density and actual diameters are not standardized.
The problem is that the Englander site no longer lists the part. Hopefully, that is the real Englander gasket in the link. They usually sell factory parts, but a call or email can verify.

Reactions: Highbeam