Need a gas fireplace insert at wholesale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

michigan

Feb 7, 2017
detroit
Hello,

I am new to this forum, so apologies if i am not posting in the correct area.

I am and a real estate rehabber (buy/sell houses) and I am looking for a place online to purchase a gas fireplace insert. there are 2 stores close by, but i never pay retail; i am looking for wholesale prices.

the problem with a "google fireplaces" is that there are THOUSANDS of websites that all claim they are the cream of the crop and i want something tried and verified.

from what i can tell (new to fireplace specs), i need:

• around 40k btw
  • modern look
  • to go inside a wood burning fireplace
  • to have a fan

I can rehab and flip any dilapidated house, but when it comes to fireplaces, i am a complete newbie..

any help would be appreciated.

You need to be a dealer and you really should be certified. If your in real estate and have someone do inspections for you I don’t see why they would not work with you on a price. Fireplaces are dangerous just work with a dealer and they will treat you the way you treat them. Like you said your new, work with a dealer and build a relationship

Reactions: Michael Shoultz