Need assistance with finding Earth Stove Traditions TG440 pilot assembly

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Macca1836

Nov 8, 2023
Colorado
1993 Stove. Natural Gas. I realize Lennox bought them and this model is no longer supported with parts. I'm looking for a manual or, if someone happens to have this stove, a picture of the actual Pilot Assembly. This stove needs one. A Lennox dealer feels they can find a PA that will work if they have a picture of the PA for this model. Thank you.

Thank you @Lennox65. I appreciate you looking and replying. I failed to mention that I had found that parts list and that part #. That part is still available. I don’t know anything about this, but the dealer said that wasn’t “even close” to what it would be. Apparently this part, 18048, is for a newer model TG440, has an electronic ignition, and my stove is pre-electronic ignition? Does that sound right? I would think a newer model would have a different model #, but, as mentioned, I don’t know anything about this.

Thank you.

Thank you @Lennox65. I appreciate you looking and replying. I failed to mention that I had found that parts list and that part #. That part is still available. I don’t know anything about this, but the dealer said that wasn’t “even close” to what it would be. Apparently this part, 18048, is for a newer model TG440, has an electronic ignition, and my stove is pre-electronic ignition? Does that sound right? I would think a newer model would have a different model #, but, as mentioned, I don’t know anything about this.

Thank you.
If you take a picture of the pilot assembly and the gas valve, we can probably figure out which one it is.