Catmouse Posted By Catmouse, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:52 PM

1. Catmouse

Catmouse
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 18, 2018
    Loc:
    Colorado
    I need help identifying a lopi stove its manufactured be lopi energy systems west Ltd The model number seems to have been removed along with part of the sticker on back. I need to fi d out how to install it right as it's got an opening on the back also. I can't find one that looks anything like mine . Here is a picture

15319649703169044319113619934913.jpg

2. tickbitty

tickbitty
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 21, 2008
    Loc:
    VA
    It looks most like the Lopi Answer. Similar to the Endeavor but Endeavor is bigger and has a step top, - Answer is smaller and is sometimes an insert, on a pedestal, or nice legs like yours. Have not seen a white enameled one before! Could be before they named it answer. But check out the manual and see if the specs are similar. http://www.monroefireplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/answer.pdf

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Catmouse

Catmouse
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 18, 2018
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks I will look at them. I should've stated that it's original color was more a flat black my husband painted it with a high heat paint that's more of a gray silver color.

5. Catmouse

Catmouse
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 18, 2018
    Loc:
    Colorado
  6. Catmouse

Catmouse
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 18, 2018