Need help identifying and getting information about a pellet stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeaml337

Nov 3, 2008
Southern NH
So, I have a small window of opportunity to buy this pellet stove for $550. Problem is no one seems to know anything about it including the guy selling it. The only thing he was able to tell me was that it was made by T&T;. I googled everything i could think of and even called a few shops in my area and no one has heard of it.

Looks like a very odd design - i have personally never seen anything like it.

Could really use some help. I dont think he will have it available for long :(

If you can help me identify and figure this out i would be very appreciative :)

http://flickr.com/photos/eyeaml337/sets/72157608598166906/

Not sure where you are in NH, but I was just posting nice comments about Home and Hearth in Hampton Falls. If nobody here knows, you might swing by and ask them.

I am in Salem. I actually called them and described it (to a few people) and told them about the T&T;thing and they didnt know what to make of it. LOL this thing is impossible to identify it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.