Need help identifying my cast iron wood burning stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

despiritu

Oct 17, 2013
USA
Hello, I'm brand new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me to identify a wood stove that I have. The ID plate was on the back side, but is no longer there (previous owner did not know what happened to it).
It is a double wall cast iron stove and has a blower. So not sure how old this is. I need the specs to give to my inspector to he'll buy it off and I can get my final occupancy. (Putting it in my new cabin).
Any help is really appreciated.View attachment 114821 wood stove.png

Attachments

• wood stove.jpg
    wood stove.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 181
My first thought is that it's an Earth Stove - one of the traditions models.......

Here is a gas version pic - the castings look similar, eh?
TG300DV.jpg
Yes, the casting looks identical. Do you know the model, or how I can get the specs on clearances, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.