Need help identifying my wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Synergy13

Jan 30, 2017
Boston
I just recently got myself a wood stove that I was to install in my Home living room for extra heat to save on oil. I really liked this one so I got it but there was no label. I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify it. In the pics I removed the doors and sides that add detail and cover the blower fans for reworking(I'm doing it over). It's solid iron, one single door with glass, ash tray door under the loading glass door in front. Ash catching under that. The blowers are located left and right at the same lever as the ash tray door and are cover by a cast iron trim piece holding a iron mesh
For detailing. The air from the blowers are located at the left and right on top of The stove and are just Simple Holes in the solid iron frame all the doors and modeling s are cast iron and the frame and legs are solid iron. The vent for the stove Is located on top and it's round (7" flue) but it reminds me Of a miter saw blade because it has teeth for An adaptor that didn't come with the stove. I'm sure I can just get 7" flue to go over the top of it. It also has 6" legs I believe. I can upload pics or send pics to email. Reason I'm trying to find out what it is because I want to know how far off my wall I Have to place it when I install it. I will have tile/rock installed behind the stove and a tile/rock hearth. Thanks for all your help!

Here are some pics, the tag was off one of the legs

Attachments

• IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 161
When you open the ash door, is there something to put a handle on to shake or move the grates? Constructed like a coal stove, not wood. A wood stove would also have an air wash intake across glass to keep it clean. Coal must get much more air up through fire bed than wood, and wood will burn extremely fast in it.
No UL tag is an unlisted stove that requires 36 inches with no protection.
Reduced clearance applying a non-combustible material such as brick allows 33% reduction and an approved shield using a 1 inch ventilated air space behind it allows 66% reduction down to a maximum of 12 inches.
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/wood-stove-wall-clearances-primer.147785/

When I open the ash door there is only a trap with a handle to grab with your hand like a draw handle in your kitchen. Inside the actual stove there is another platform with a larger handle to grab so u can lift it to make cleaning the chamber easier by lifting it and it drops below to the ash tray. I was planning doing a shield behind it with a air gap and finish it with a rock looking tile so it looks more like a fire place chimney. Hearth will be the same material.