Need help identifying stove and need to find a similar replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

justabitoutside

Dec 9, 2021
Yucca Valley, CA
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.35.56 AM (1).png

Hi folks! I am doing my first property flip and the existing house had this freestanding stove. I need to replace it with a similar stove. I hope to get some leads on where I can find something that has the exhaust through the roof, which is important since that's what vents the heat out of the roof.

If there are other electric options that don't have the vent I'd be happy to see them as well.

Under $1000 would be the goal.

Please provide links to any online retailers or put in any retailers/sellers with their contact information. I'm based in Yucca Valley, CA, and hoping to get a new replacement within the month.

Thanks so much for your help!

Under a thousand is going to be a challenge. There are some Chinese stoves sold by US stove that would work. Check Lowes and Home Depot and Northline Express (online).

Reactions: justabitoutside
Within the month may be an issue as well. Many places are very low on stove stock