Stalked this forum and put in a flush mount hybrid. Great look. The issue is ASH! No matter what we do, we have a film on everything. Upstairs (open concept second story w/ fireplace on first floor) is so bad that we had to have hardwood floors professionally cleaned. Had this unit professionally installed by a good reputable local longstanding company. They first said our wood was wrong (kiln dried) so we bought three full cords (1 kindle, 2 of hard oak). Bought the moisture tester, all new wood is within acceptable range. We pull out the top knob to load (per the manual instructions). We rarely do slow burn. Serious ash - so bad that entire house is dust coated every week (we burn most nights). We clean box every 2-3 days, so ash buildup is NOT the issue. We have let the buildup go longer, and cleaned more frequent. No change in ash output on our furniture/floors/air. Could it be the install? The catalytic converter? Really need help. Fireplace company coming out again next week. HELP PLEASE! Picture attached of one week of dust in a room that does NOT contain this darned fireplace!. Ready to have this pulled and have my large open fireplace back! NOT HAPPY! HELP PLEASE!