need help with my magic buttons!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoon

Hearth Supporter
Oct 2, 2009
Southwest Missouri
I have a new 55 TRPIP. The magic buttons are set at 4-4-1. I cannot seem to get them to adjust. I push the corresponding button and it displays what it is but neither the heat nor the fan buttons change it. Any suggestions.

The reason I am inquiring is it seems I am using a lot of pellets and it is cold, but not that cold yet. Using close to two bags a day. That is on 4 maybe 5 on the highest, but lots of times I am on 3.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I have the 10-CPM which is supposed to be similar (not sure if there is a variation to older models), but you have to press BOTH arrows (up or down) at the same time to adjust the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.