Need part for Dell Point Europa 75

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Warmwinters206

Jan 24, 2024
Hollywood, MD
Hey all, I am looking for a lovejoy coupler for my Dell Point Europa 75. Since the guy that developed the stove died, it seems parts are no longer available. Does anyone have a place to get their parts? A phone number would be great or a company name. I called my go-to people, Nature’s Heat in WI and they don’t have anymore.

Hello, Just wondering if you found somewhere to purchase parts for your Europa 75? I need a flywheel for the combustion fan, located in Ontario, Canada.

Yes, my usual go to for parts is Natures Heat. Their email is [email protected], phone number is (608) 565-2676, Mike and Barb are the owners.
Also in Canada is the owner of them and parts is Maxime LaPoint (514) 419-9877.
im not sure if his name spelling is correct or not. He speaks very heavy French but also speaks English.