New Enerzone Solution 1.8

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

morganp107

Oct 30, 2018
Peru, NY
Hi Folks,

Just had our new Enerzone Solution 1.8 installed this week. I wanted to thank the folks here for input, as I had quite a few questions along the way. So far, so good, and keeps our whole home pretty toasty. For now, just going to burn on nights and weekends. Thanks again for all your help!

Attachments

• New Enerzone Solution 1.8
    IMG_20181202_145259.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 170
It looks pretty nice.

Remember your post about that goofy corner install.

Doesn't look bad in there. Hearth looks really nice.

Remember your post about that goofy corner install.

Doesn't look bad in there. Hearth looks really nice.

Yes, we struggled between an insert and a freestanding stove. Given the freestanding stove was quite a bit cheaper, and fits perfectly, I am happy with it. House is now in the 70s!

Installers commented on the weight of the stove too for its relatively small size (1.8 firebox).

Thanks again for all your help.

Hi Folks,

Just had our new Enerzone Solution 1.8 installed this week. I wanted to thank the folks here for input, as I had quite a few questions along the way. So far, so good, and keeps our whole home pretty toasty. For now, just going to burn on nights and weekends. Thanks again for all your help!
Congratulations, looks great.

House is now in the 70s!
Installers commented on the weight of the stove too for its relatively small size (1.8 firebox).
Looks very nice. 70s are good; I've got 69.75 right now..not quite toasty. ;)
Sides of the box are 3/16", but the top is 5/16". That would account for some weight.