New Firelite Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musketeer

Jan 30, 2010
Ca Bay Area
I have a Firelite Model 3000 stove which I purchased over 20 years ago for a cabin that probably will never get built. It is apparently a pre-EPA unit and I need to know what my options are for it's disposal. As many of you know, this is a chocolate-brown steel-plate stove, fire brick lined, with interior baffle and has a handsome brass-bordered glass door. It's never been installed or fired up and is therefore in brand-new condition. It looks much like the new stoves being sold presently and I'd like to get a fair though not exorbitant price for it. Any feed-back on marketing this unit in the California Bay Area would be much appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.