New 'groan' on the hearth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

titan

Minister of Fire
Mar 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
aliant
Here are a couple pics of my 12 week old "Bugg",Ella Stella....as named by my 4 year old daughter.She's my first small dog, I've always had black Labradors in front of my stoves.....

Attachments

• IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0308.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 941
  • IMG_0306.JPG
    IMG_0306.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 859
  • IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 865
AAAAWWWWW!!!!

Very Cute!

(And she does look like a Block's "mini-me") I'm sure she is loving the stove.

Picked her spot pretty quick,huh?
God Bless, long and happy days ahead..

Bob

She picked the spot next to my wood hoop to make a nasty mess just 10 minutes ago!Puppies are fun,but she's reminding me of how little I missed the housetraining part.Oh well it'll take time....I just wish somebody else here had the stomach to clean up behind her when she doesn't get outside in time. :shut:

Titan said:
She picked the spot next to my wood hoop to make a nasty mess just 10 minutes ago!Puppies are fun,but she's reminding me of how little I missed the housetraining part.Oh well it'll take time....I just wish somebody else here had the stomach to clean up behind her when she doesn't get outside in time. :shut:
Guess your gonna be spending a lot of time outside the next few months huh? I remember getting up at 3am with my beagle a few winters back all winter long and taking the poor pooch out hoping he would do his job. Snow was so deep that winter that I couldn't put him in it or he'd dissapear. He couldn't jump up the snow banks on the walks let alone the driveway. Ahh... the memories

The little general got up and put the dog out at 4:30 this morning....I was doing my best impression of being in a deep sleep.If she keeps it up I'll get her a real nice warm jacket for the winter.The wife,that is... :cheese:

So I am guessing a boston terrier? I have a fondness for pugs. They have real character right down to the burps, farts, and snorts.

1 boston + 1 pug.Your dead-on about the burps,farts,and snorts too.

Burps farts and snorts- sounds like a good cover up dog. No honey, wans't me, must be the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.