new heater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

terry205

Dec 20, 2014
verbena al
Picking up new Lopi Revere tomorrow can't wait to install it .It is the only way I can seem to warm up my wife these days.

Picking up new Lopi Revere tomorrow can't wait to install it .It is the only way I can seem to warm up my wife these days.
How much warming up can she need, in AL? ;) Seriously, congrats on the new stove, it's fun messing with 'em and dialing in. You got dry wood? What's the area and layout to be heated?

I think i have got about 1 half cord of oak season.I can get more if needed to finish out the short winters here. And about 3 cords of oak to start next year .I guess i an heating about 800sf sometimes 1300 . This is my first year with thE new type heaters it will be a learning curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.