New House New Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Calentarse

Feeling the Heat
Feb 25, 2011
MD
Hey guys-

My friends just bought a new house with a pellet insert in it. I am a wood burner and told them I'd attempt to help them get going with the pellet stove. The stove has been inspected as well as the chimney and they are in good condition. The previous owners took care of it but are out of reach for help now.

The stove is a Timberwolf. How would you all recommend I support them to get it up and running? Just add pellets and fire it up?!

Go for it

Hey guys-

My friends just bought a new house with a pellet insert in it. I am a wood burner and told them I'd attempt to help them get going with the pellet stove. The stove has been inspected as well as the chimney and they are in good condition. The previous owners took care of it but are out of reach for help now.

The stove is a Timberwolf. How would you all recommend I support them to get it up and running? Just add pellets and fire it up?!

Johneh, this might help....don’t know the year of the stove, but all the info they can get will help! Bill https://timberwolffireplaces.com/