New member - Looking for installation instructions for fireplace Oliver MacLeod R3438

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

cam-22

Jun 18, 2022
Ottawa, Canada
Hi all,

New member here. Thanks to the wealth of knowledge, I've learned a number of things about fireplaces.

Wonder if anyone would have a scanned version of the install instructions for mid-1980s Oliver-MacLeod fireplace, model R3438? Mfr was located in Gravenhurst, Ontario, but long closed I think.

I've read a couple of earlier threads that referenced a manual, but no luck chasing one down.

Thanks!

- Craig

Hi all,

New member here. Thanks to the wealth of knowledge, I've learned a number of things about fireplaces.

Wonder if anyone would have a scanned version of the install instructions for mid-1980s Oliver-MacLeod fireplace, model R3438? Mfr was located in Gravenhurst, Ontario, but long closed I think.

I've read a couple of earlier threads that referenced a manual, but no luck chasing one down.

Thanks!

- Craig

Attachments

• 3438Regal.pdf
    604.8 KB · Views: 66