new member with Avalon Avanti

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WaShadowrider

Dec 15, 2016
Washington
just wanted to say hi, new member from eastern Washington, I have an Avalon Avanti pellet stove that I got a killer deal on $50, cleaned it up, repainted it and had it installed in living room.been running it now sense beginning of December, runs like a champ, did a couple of sample runs on pellets we have around here and settle on a ton of the Rocky Canyons, seem to burn hot, and clean. If anyone has any recommendations on this stove as far as good or bad, things to keep eye out on let me know
Ben

Welcome to the forum! May want to search the forum for previous threads on your stove model... search is top right.

Welcome! I know nothing about your stove but as suggested use the search bar above and Google too to find stuff.