New User Needs a Lesson...or two

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a day of re-plumbing and help from all aboard, we are heating the house in style. Actually we have been wood boiler people since October 28. Thanks to all, especially Don L for his ideas.

The thermostat in the house reads higher than ever before. Ha! Ha!

Everbody's complaining about the heat. Ain't it wonderful! They use to complain about the cold. In fairness it has been unseasonably warm. I'll have to learn to control the size of the fire and turn down the heat.

It's time to get the barn loop going now, then the storage loop. Then I'll have to find something else to fixate on. This stuff exercises a lot of neurons when you are new to it.

Thanks again everyone.

Mushroom Man said:
It's time to get the barn loop going now, then the storage loop. Then I'll have to find something else to fixate on. This stuff exercises a lot of neurons when you are new to it..

I have some bad news for you: At least in my case being new has nothing to do with it, there is always something to "exercise the neurons". Always gotta
"make it better". My wife says it's a guy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.