New Wood pile Pictures

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoosterBoy

Jul 5, 2006
CT
hay guys got a new load of logs and will be getting another load next week thought id show you my new pile ;-)

Attachments

• newpile.jpg
    newpile.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 454
quite a wood pile!! you should be good to go for a few years (?!?)

not to mention the 2 satellite dishes and a cell tower in the back yard. That may call for some explaining...

and is that three chimneys active chimneys? could explain the wood pile!

A lot of nice looking wood . Well stacked , not an eye sore ...Looks great . I do have a question . Do you have drying probelms with your wood stacked under the shade tree vs sitting out in the sun all summer ? I see the trailer in the back ground of the picture .... do you get this wood your self or is it delivered ? You stage right there ( cutting / splitting ) Again , your should be proud . Pull the chair up right on your deck and check out your wood pile all summer .

hay guys yes it was allot of work with just me one guy cutting splitting and piling all that wood like a said i am also getting another load of logs and yes i am stocking up on wood because i don't want to play the oil price game anymore. my oil guy almost crashed and ran his truck off the street driving buy looking at all the wood ;-) made me proud ;-)

and the first chimney in front is going this year with the stove and am installing a new avalon with all stainless 6inch hart and cooley chimney with stainless steel roof flashing cap and collar ;-) the one in back was my old forced hot air furnace that i took out and put a nice buderus boiler and panel radiators. i am a hvac guy so that was not a problem if you look on the side if the house. that's where my new buderus boiler power vents out of.

the other chimney way in back is my other side of the house that will stay as a cooking stove vermont casting will not heat that side of the house only if i have to. as i have that house to myself :)

here is a picture of my boiler i installed buderus with out door indoor reset and dhw tank i will be taken out some of them pumps as i did that install in the winter i had to do it quick but i will fine tune it and make it real hot looking next year i am embarrassed to Even post it because i do real nice looking boiler installs. and that was a quick job i did just to get it done and working

thanks
Jason

Attachments

• boiler001.jpg
    boiler001.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 384
your a busy boy! how bout some pictures of your stoves?

hi martel i will have before and after install pictures in a few weeks when i get done i just don't have much time now to install the new stove and chimney but will in a few weeks. i am still waiting on some parts like support and tomorrow i am picking up the stainless roof flashing and collar

thanks
Jason

Your wood pile is beautiful! All those logs waiting to be cut, makes me drool. Maybe someday I'll have a pile of wood that big..........one can dream.

Nice boiler installation. 4 zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.