New York State Farm show

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris S

Jan 22, 2008
Orange County NY
The NYS Farm show is this Thursday - Sat 2-26 thru 2-28 in Syracuse
I went last year and saw vendors selling EKO, Econoburn, Greenwood, Woodgun, and a whole slew of OWBs. If memory serves me correctly, there were a few other indoor units as well.

I looked at the vendor listing on line, and noticed that AHONA will be there, I bought an EKO from Mark last fall, no other names jumped out at me.

I posted last year regarding this, anyone considering a new boiler that can get to a show like this and see a bunch of units at the same venue will find a show like this very helpful. It's indoors, and there nothing quite like Syracuse in February ;)

I'm thinking of driving up Thursday , since it's too cold to work outside ( for me anyway, I'm soft)

Econoburn is going to be there as well. Last year there was also a Garn, some Greenwoods, a WoodGun and a few other conventional indoor boilers and OWBs.

Good catch Eric, I was looking for names I recognized in the vendor listing, and didn't see those. Are you going this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.