Newbe question.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttchutch

Aug 14, 2015
Eagle Colorado
I just finished the hearth, the heat shielding on the walls and put the stove on the hearth. I think I overlooked something. I installed 6 inch double wall through the ceiling and roof. It's a trailer home so the distance between the ceiling and roof is maybe 3 inches. But...the outlet on the stove is 7 inches in diameter. I could've swore it was a 6 inch. Any ideas?

What stove is this? Is it mobile home approved?

It's a Fire Master. I don't know too much about which model it is. My place has had a lot of additions put on and the stove is in an addition. My installation has passed all the inspections so far. I see that most stoves have a short connection sticking out of the top? If so it is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.