Newbie Ashley automatic question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Five0fm

Jul 14, 2022
Ny
Hello everyone. I've been poking around here for a while and just joined hoping I can get a little help with a wood stove for my camp. I'm trying to heat approx 250 sqft of uninsulated camp in upstate NY a few times during the winter and in early spring and fall. I'm limited on room and I came across an Ashley automatic 25hfr that would be perfect. My question is about the inside liner. Its a little warped but the outside shell is fine. Can the inside liner be replaced or used as is? The few times I do burn it would be basically continuous for 2 days or so and I was a little worried about how thin the walls are. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you