Newbie with questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Russ61

Nov 3, 2021
SE Indiana
Pick up timber wolf TPS 35. 2018 model. Ran it last night for first time, not much heat,soft wood pellets.Picking up hardwood tonight. Auger doesn't seem to be dropping enough. Runs intermittent , not slow and study. Direct wired it to test ,ran good. Adjusted blower trim and pellet fuel ratio, but doesn't seem like enough. Most of the time I can see bottom of pot. Throughly cleaned it before installing.leaf blower outside. Vacuum switch working and clean tube.any thoughts,ideas?
Thanks

Solved it! It was the pellets being garbage. Tiny Timber soft wood. Picked up a bag of green supreme,wow. This thing is cooking! Now I know what to get a ton of.

When I got my stove I bought several bags from a few different sources to see what burns best. Glad you found your issue.