Nice video from Home Owner Judy Thornton showing how she heats the house and hot water with wood pel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

... The space savings is really nice, but the lights in the house do momentarily dim when it kicks on. ...

[/quote]

Sounds like an electrical panel upgrade is in order.

DON2222 DO U HAVE THE LINK FOR THE GRANITE GROUP OR DO THEY STILL HAVE THAT DEAL ON 110K BTU Buderus G115WS/4 for $1200 from The Granite Group LOOKS LIKE A STEAL

petemal said:
DON2222 DO U HAVE THE LINK FOR THE GRANITE GROUP OR DO THEY STILL HAVE THAT DEAL ON 110K BTU Buderus G115WS/4 for $1200 from The Granite Group LOOKS LIKE A STEAL

Hi petemal

I bought all my Buderus parts in Hooksett NH. They really know their stuff and have all the parts.

Link
http://www.thegranitegroup.com/contact-us/

For $1200 there is no burner or water tank. I got the Carlin Burner they recommend for it and a Superstor Ultra DHW Tank.

Still all very good prices. All I did was call up give the credit card and they deliver, just make sure of the parts you want zone valves, circulators, pony relays and Honeywell High Limit switch and outdoor reset (Tekmar 260 sys with DHW tank or 256 no DHW Tank) ...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.