No ID help needed on this one

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JimBear

Minister of Fire
Dec 15, 2017
Iowa
Back to cutting what I can ID myself, after I get my mulberry cleaned up, should be two more trips similar to this one. I will post some pics of the maple or uhm I mean the cherry that you guys ID’d for me.

Attachments

• 6C764FEF-302A-4FC2-96C9-E6F528A96B2F.jpeg
    6C764FEF-302A-4FC2-96C9-E6F528A96B2F.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 276
Great score, Mulberry kicks butt! That truck is truly a work truck, looks like it has been through a lot with you!

Great score, Mulberry kicks butt! That truck is truly a work truck, looks like it has been through a lot with you!
It’s sitting on 295,000, a bit rough around the edges but still running. My folks bought it & drove it for a few years then it lasted thru my both my brothers high school years then it & my son saw what the world looks like upside down. Most recently it was a-holed by a run away wind blown grain wagon. A/C will still freeze you out in the summer & heater will cook you out in the winter. It will be a sad day when it finally gives it up.

It’s sitting on 295,000, a bit rough around the edges but still running. My folks bought it & drove it for a few years then it lasted thru my both my brothers high school years then it & my son saw what the world looks like upside down. Most recently it was a-holed by a run away wind blown grain wagon. A/C will still freeze you out in the summer & heater will cook you out in the winter. It will be a sad day when it finally gives it up.
I've got an '87 Bronco that I put much money into over the years, I know how you feel!

Cleaned the rest of the Mulberry, last chunk of Box Elder & got started on the Locust. Hoping I can get it done in the next two weekends, once the temps get to about 50 I seem to loose all motivation for wood gathering & processing.

Attachments

• 9D8DC2BA-8C0E-4C84-A2E5-810D07EEAD34.jpeg
    9D8DC2BA-8C0E-4C84-A2E5-810D07EEAD34.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 98